06 | Our Commitment
Australian Camp Services is committed to continually developing, operating and improving its safety management systems.
This system strives to ensure the safety and well being of its employees, residents and clients and to improve the care of our environment.
We conduct all our operations in accordance with accredited systems and procedures and carry out regular internal and external audits to ensure continuous improvement and a high level of quality, safety and service to our clients.
Our health and safety philosophy also extends to your local community and environment and is reinforced by our environmental policy which focuses on sustainable and responsible management.
The integration of our quality, health, safety and environmental operating manuals afford us a smooth streamlined operation that adheres to all relevant laws, standards and regulations:
Australian Camp Services' Catering and Management Division is certified to:
- ISO 9001:2008 # AU854-QC-HC-HSE
- TQCSI QHSE Code: 2007
- TQCSI HACCP Code: 2003
Australian Camp Services' Management Systems documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management
- Incident Management and Reporting
- HACCP accredited Food Safety Management
- Resident and Client feedback and satisfaction procedures
- Fatigue Management Systems
- Indigenous Employment Strategy